Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Dogs

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
Wearing: Lark and Wolf Shirt, Tikrani Tank, Keds, Silver Skinnies
By far the best thing about coming home is having puppies to play with. The brown one is a Cairn, Willie, and the White one, a Westie, is Flannigan. They are absolutely the best. My brother took these pictures, he's learning. It's wierd to come home from school just for a weekend, but I've been doing it a lot lately.
Something about eating really well, playing with dogs, and making things with my mom just keeps beckoning me back.

5 comments:

  1. Dogs are the best friends man could ever have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a Wonderful Easter Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are so cute! Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what cute doggies! I love spending time with my family, too.

    ReplyDelete