Monday, May 25, 2009

Picnic Triptych

I would like to point out how difficult it is to photograph animals. They really hate looking at the camera, and you end up doing goofy things like this in attempts to capture them on film.
I had no such luck. My dogs... not models.

Wearing: Anthropologie Tunic, Thrifted Cutoffs, Dolce Vita Sandals (barely visible)
It's memorial day and I have the day off! That means, picnics and sunshine for me.
Happy Memorial Day! 
Hope all of you are spending it well with your families and the summertime weather!

7 comments:

  1. Looking so cute x

    Your dogs are gorgeous and the garden looks huge or is that just me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live in a jungle? haha because it kind of looks like you might.
    And your outfit, like your dogs, is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are so adorable and you look lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that glamorous tunic with the cutoffs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madeline, that's such a pretty top!
    Oh and I just remembered for some reason...did you ever post anything explaining why you named your blog Eden Soleil? :) Did I miss that post? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment :)
    So georgeous, I love this outfit :)
    XoXo
    Aurélie

    ReplyDelete