Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tuxedo

Wearing: Anthropologie Dress, Australia Sweater
My brother went to his senior prom and this is before picture time. He looked so dapper in his tuxedo. My mom insisted on taking a picture of the two of us, and this was us, giving some sass.
I just came home for the summer today, and it's so weird being home. There's a ton of food and its always really quiet. Totally different from school. 
I also.. purchased a new camera and have been taking pictures like this...

Hooray its finally summer!!

8 comments:

  1. No man could go wrong with one of those tuxedos!
    You both look very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great. I hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable picture of you and him. I LOVE it! That's so cool you got a new camera. That picture is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooooove that dress!

    ReplyDelete