Sunday, May 31, 2009

Frontera

I went to Frontera Grill over the weekend, Rick Bayless's restaurant. The food was incredible, it was so fresh tasting and really spicy. My aunt is a caterer and worked with him last weekend on a big fancy wedding in Rhode Island, so when we went this weekend, they gave us this beautiful dessert plate. The flan was by far my favorite, but I can't say I didn't enjoy the chocolate pecan pie or the sorbet and fruit tart combo.
I really need to eat like this more often.

4 comments:

  1. that looks soooo goood. delicious

    xx
    http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks and sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could have been there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! that was absolutely amazing.. love it.

    ReplyDelete